Prior to launch of Rescue Minute's service as a paid subscription, we will be doing several activities that WILL impact the service. We'll try and confine these to announced downtime, but because we're actively signing up many (BETA) subscribers each day, we're rapidly scaling the system to improve performance. This means that there WILL be unnannounced downtime.
- Lots of work going on at Rescue Minute
- While this "remodelling" is in progress, there will be BOTH unnannounced and announced downtime
- During downtime, the following may be true:
- pages and calls will be delayed
- pages and calls will be missed
- web pages for viewing call data will not be operational
Bear with us, I'm sure you'll all like the product when the dust clears!